[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ad for puppies - guardian home - check it out

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:17:51 EDT

Don't shoot me Ed, but I wouldn't have sent puppies.  Your dogs are
outdoor kennel dogs:)  My babies have to be house dogs w/ very little time
alone.
 Hey, they are pets and much loved family members first and I'm  sticking
to it!  I'm looking for a dog to be a house dog, member of the  family, not
crated 8+ hours a day, fenced yard (NO invisible fence)...and you  know
what???? I find those homes <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 4/27/2011 6:10:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

This is  a "tongue in check" response...so don't anyone jump on   me...ok?

So it did not matter to the breeder as long as you  paid  your money...is
that what I am reading here?...as we all know  by now a contract  is maybe
worth
the paper it is printed on...it is  the trust between the two  parties that
counts....you could have been  the "devil" himself and it would not  have
mattered...I guess to some  people it is strictly a business  exchange...to
me,
those are living  creatures, that I brought into the world and  I am
responsible  for...and you are right Ed, there is no way that I would have
shipped
to you without checking up on you in some way...I do not think that   makes
me
a snotty person....it just indicates (in my humble opinion) that  I care
about the living creatures, and that I do not consider them a  piece of
merchandise that I would sell to anyone who had the  money..I realize there
are  no
guarantees, but I would have at least  made an effort before I sent  a
young
dog (s) clear across the  country to an unknown person..  JMO.....Pauline

Pauline  Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja  German  Shepherds:Member-GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - Best In Show
AKC JAM/AOE/ BISS  CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS AKC  CH
Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu  OFA HIC; Multi BOB & GRP W AKC CH.  Ropaja's Je
Suis
Fleur De Lis;  Multi-BOB & GRP W AKC CH Ropaja's  Je Suis Gabrielle. Our
future:
NEW  Litter 1-25-2011 Diego vs  Jolais.

In a message dated 4/27/2011 2:57:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in  digest
Date: Wed,  27 Apr 2011 17:02:42 +0000 (UTC)
From:  edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Ad for puppies - guardian home -  check it out

Excellent  Kathy!....it's our marketing and our  method...year before last
,I bought two  "German half sisters out of  perhaps the top working dog WDA
in
the country  Teejay von  Wilhendorf...the woman from Atlanta didn't know
me,
didn't run a   background check on me, didn't get me to fill out a twenty
page  puppy  application, no co-ownership,,,,no nothing...she told me the
price
gave  me the written contract and shipped the dogs to CA.....now had  that
been the  Owner of a Top Show dog and I was an unknown...do you  think I'd
have got  a dog from that breeder?...and even if I did, I'd  have to jump
threw
50  hoops ...the enemy is US....Ed Hill

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.