[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ad for puppies

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:08:58 +0000 (UTC)

Penny, I want to meet you in person more than anyone else on this list!.....we
think alike ( that may or may not be a good thing)...I have been saying just
what you said for a million years...many don't get it....and then we say we
need to educate the public...the public does NOT want to be dictated to and or
controlled....I know I certainly don't want to..."elitist snobs" is the exact
perception of what many think about the "show game".....if the glove
fits.....Ed Hill