[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ad for Hercules

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:19:50 -0500

My apologies to all. Linda wishes to close the Ad as of today. If your check is
already in the mail and your name is on our list it will be included. If you
have not yet sent a check do not send one. I thank all of you. All the names
have been sent to Susan Casey and she is doing the Ad and getting it into an
earlier issue. Linda wishes to have closure. We all understand that. Please do
not shoot the messenger. Thank you all for your concern.
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com