[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Action: FW: The public image of the German Shepherd

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, CROSSTIMBR@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:54:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/07 5:45:53 PM !!!First Boot!!!, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> What is the most effective way to reach those people who may be potential
> puppy buyers or future exhibitors in any sport?

the akc's canine ambassador program is an excellent tool.  it gets you and
your dog(s) into the schools - where there are kids, there are teachers and
parents.  it's john q. public - the same guy who reads the 75%.  seeing a
responsible breeder/owner with a sound dog really does help dispell what is
promoted
by the media.  (let's face it - the "good dog" stories, few and far between,
get buried - the "bad dog" reports are front section.)
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>