[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Abusers..........

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:58:21 -0700

I'm not sure of the legalities -- the truth is a complete defense against
libel, but . . . Perhaps Evan could comment on this.

In the meantime, I Googled Kari Ablas, and there was PLENTY of information
available to warn a prospective puppy-buyer. It's not 100%, but it only takes a
minute to check.

Fran Henry