[ SHOWGSD-L ] About forwarding posts

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:55:03 -0800

One of the things I REALLY try to do is read through a post before I send it.
 I may not know all the details of the "politics"  behind it (PA, for
example:), but if I can't read it through, why should I expect somebody else to
do so.  So many times, on other lists, I have seen posts that obviously were
not read, or the list not checked to see if a post was already crossposted.
 Just close the eyes and  post away.

There are probably... oh 20, maybe even more... probably more... that I get
through the multiple lists that I don't forward to this list.  Some may be of
interest to other lists, but only tangential to this one.  (I do sneak in a
bird or a turtle one LOL)

What I'm trying to say, is that sometimes in our honest effort to keep you
informed, there are sometimes duplicate posts and sometimes posts that should
never have been forwarded to one list or another.  I get some awful emails that
are offensive to me personally no matter what side of the street I am on.  I
simply delete.

Stormy Hope
carpoc.org
GSDCA Member