[ SHOWGSD-L ] Abilene brags!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:37:03 GMT

We had another great weekend at the shows...this time in Abilene, TX!  O=
n Saturday, Ashley won Best Junior under esteemed all-arounder Edd Bivin=
.  Ashley showed Maia (Wndmlls Every Rose Has Its Thorn) as always.  On =
Sunday, she won the Open Senior class again, and asked the judge if he w=
ould wait until the Group was finished (since she won Breed!) to judge B=
est Junior.  Since the judge said he would wait, she went and showed Fai=
th (Windmill's Livin' On A Prayer--bred by us and owned by Gail Bauman) =
in the Group and did a great job!  Unfortunately, the judge wasn't true =
to his word and decided not to wait for her to return with only one dog =
left in the Group, so awarded Best Junior to the Open Intermediate girl =
by default.  Oh well...just another learning experience for her that all=
 people are not true to their word!  She still did a great job in both J=
uniors and Breed and now has 4 qualifying wins towards Eukanuba this yea=
r and Westminster next year!

In Breed on Sunday, like I said, Ashley showed Faith (littermate to our =
CH Dalton--by CH Shalako's Monterrey Jack CD x Windmill's Wild Firecrack=
er) to WB, BOW and BOB.  The judge had some wonderful comments about Fai=
th, and couldn't believe that she has had two litters already!

Also on Sunday, our boy Riot (Wndmlls Come On Feel The Noise) was WD and=
 BOS.  He was only entered that day, since Saturday's judge doesn't real=
ly enjoy judging bi-colors!!  LOL!  Riot now has 8 points, all from Bred=
-By.  He is by our CH Windmill's Synchronicity x Snowyriver's Joe Mama's=
 So Vain (a Meet Joe Black daughter).

Both days, our beautiful little girl Lily (Windmill's Sweet Child O Mine=
) was RWB...we are very pleased with how consistantly she is showing!  S=
he already has 3 points with 2 BOBs at only a year old.  Lily is by CH K=
enlyn's Coach HiCliff Kaleef x Windmill's Every Breath You Take.

To top it off, we picked up our new red-headed tri 3 month old Pembroke.=
..he's a cutie!  (To make it GSD related, he was raised with a litter of=
 GSDs and thinks he is one!!)

--Heather
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 GSDCA Best Junior and 5 time winner of the Ro=
bert Hamilton Award, Holly...2005 TX 4-H Best Handler, and Logan...2006 =
Eukanuba qualifier and competitor!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!
Keep leaves &amp; branches out of your gutters.  Click now to save on gu=
tter covers.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifghEMhrDbfTBHUWsHSqgZ=
5gSfoFjO5pZgVaafi10i5aWB0i/