[ SHOWGSD-L ] AXEL Brags & more from Charlotte, NC!!!

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:09:11 -0400

This weekend we went down to warm, sunny Charlotte, North Carolina for their
re-born Specialty weekend.
What a great group of people they have running things down there.   They are
not a very large club, but they show dedication and hard work and it resulted
in 4 pt majors.  I want to thank each of them for putting on a great show and
for being so welcoming.

Now brags....

On Saturday under Nadine Grady Select #5 Am Ch/Can Ch Willimar's GunsNRoses v
Shadowvalley "Axel" went Best of Breed over some lovely specials and class
dogs.  Axel is owned by Kelly Kriesh, Chris Willis, Sean Bragg and myself.
Axel went BOS on Sun under Bob Drescher.

Bee Gee's Special Angel v Franken won a very nice 12-18 bitch class both days
and both days was pulled up and competed for the major with the Open Bitch.
Thank you Nadine & Bob for noticing a young, "energetic",  but beautiful solid
black bitch.  Also - special thanks to Linda B for taking Angel back in for
winner's on Sat. barefooted when we had no other options.   Angel was sired by
Ch Almar's Nubian Prince, out of Bee Gee's Phoenix of Angel (who is now
expecting Axel babies!).  She was bred by John & Teri Ayotte, myself and my
Mom.

Last but not least, our new boy Cade of Fran-Jo won the 12-18 dog class on
Sunday under Bob Drescher.  Cade was sired by Sel Ch Jake of Fran-Jo Anne-Isle
and out of Sue of Fran-Jo.

Congrats to all the other winners!  The weekend was full of fun, surprises,
good dogs, a great people!
Jeff & Nick
Windfall

AOL at AOL.com.