[ SHOWGSD-L ] AWESOME

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:34:17 -0500

The GSDCA commissioned a famous illustrator (cartoonist, etc.) by the name of
Mike McCartney to create a calendar for 2013 (the GSDCA centennial year).  Mike
McCartney has been doing dog (and people) caricatures for years.  GSDCA.org has
an interview with him at the following link because heâ??s a pretty interesting
guy (https://www.gsdca.org/mike-mccartney).
I bought one of these calendars at the National and it is awesome.  Itâ??s a
large 14â?? by 11â?? format on beautifully heavy, glossy paper.  The
illustrations are just the right size to frame.

If you havenâ??t seen it, itâ??s for sale on the GSDCA store (link below).
Iâ??m planning on giving some away as Christmas presents.  I think people who
love GSDs would love this calendar but I think any dog lover would enjoy some
of these illustrated stories.  See the home page of GSDCA.org for a slideshow
of all the months.  (Just when I think Iâ??ve picked out my favorite month, I
look at another one closely and canâ??t decide.)

There is a limited supply, so get yours before they are gone!
https://www.gsdca.org/gsdca-store/products/view/15/144