[ SHOWGSD-L ] AUCTION - PLEASE READ

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

On March 14th we announced the formation of the SUNSHINE SQUAD. A group of
people dedicated to raising funds and assisting other GSD owners, breeders and
Rescuers inorder to prevent many GSDs from ending up in Rescue
or worse yet being euphanized.

We currently know of at least 6 families  facing these types of problems either
due to finances or health problems.

For the last several days the Sunshine Squad has been putting together a Great
group of dogs for Auction. I would like to thank all of those of you who have
already donated.

A note to ALL the STUD OWNERS: as you will see at the  AUCTION SITE, you as
the  Owner/Donor can state ANY Bitch/Breeding Requirements (OFA, BC/VC, GSDCA
Health Award, Pointed, TC) Our purpose is 2 fold, to raise money for the BREED
and to produce some Excellent puppies. We felt and still feel that the members
of the showgsd-l and gsds4show ; were the 2 best sites for this type of
fundraiser - GSDCA members, show and work breeders and owners.

 And more coming. Please join us in this annual fundraising event to help your
fellow GSD owners and to help keep these dogs out of shelters or rescues. We
need to buy time to rehome the rescues we have.

THE SITE: http://showgsd.org/studauction.html
We are at 58 and counting, still many awaiting info or pictures

HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:

NAME OF DOG:
SIRE AND DAM:
STATE LOCATED:
REQUIREMENTS OF STUD:
URL OF WEBSITE:
EMAIL ADDRESS OF OWNER OF STUD:

GRAPHIC OF STUD AS AN ATTACHMENT IN JPG or GIF FORMAT Preferably 320 pixels in
width, 256 Color - name of file should be all lower cased without spaces

Morgan Lewis
Shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx

DONATION INSTRUCTIONS can be requested by sending an email to:

sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxx