[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AUCTION PASSWORDS, and THANKS FOR DONATIONS (CASH AND STUDS)

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:57:56 -0700 (PDT)

Diane,  We are here to help, but we can not perform miracles. DOING NOTHING
sure isn't going to solve ANY PROBLEMS. The DONATIONS are starting to come in
(Last Night was the first) and (we have many promises of money on the way) .
The funds from the Auction either DONATIONS or BIDS will not be here for
approximately 45 days. In the meantime ANYONE who needs help or knows someone
that needs help contact ME, I will send you a form and requirements to FAST
TRACK these individuals.

UNLIKE the GOVERNMENT we can not PRINT MONEY, or PASS A LAW giving us Millions
that our children and grandchildren can pay for.

BUT IGNORING THE PROBLEMS will NOT make them GO AWAY.

As for your concern about WHAT HAPPENS IF, The donation to the SUNSHINE SQAD is
JUST THAT, a DONATION.  I fell sure that if  anything happened to one of
these GREAT STUDS the  donor would work with you on another comparable STUD .

IF YOU CAN NOT LIVE with that then simply DONATE to the CAUSE; but PLEASE HAVE
FAITH, LIFE IS A GAMBLE, these people and animals need help. We are working on
other projects to raise funds, furnish food and kennels. Even Doc can not build
ROME in a DAY.
SunShine Squad
Fundraising Chairman