[ SHOWGSD-L ] ATT: raw feeders - help

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:53:19 -0400

I today got my new show bitch - a Havanese from Cuba !!!!!!!!  Of course she
has always been fed kibble.  How much does a little dog like this eat ?????  In
terms of raw chopped meat - how much ???  less than l/4 lb. at each meal
???????  I will give her chicken backs, but not yet.
BTW, she is ADORABLE !!!!!!!!  And I will register her with AKC and show her
!!!!!!!  I tried to buy a Havanese bitch from some super-duper breeder in New
York, but they wouldn't sell me a show bitch - only a pet, with I guess,
restricted registration - cuz they didn't want the competition !!!!!!!!

And, she is already a top show bitch in Cuba - I just hope she isn't going to
be like a German Shepherd from Germany - not really top show quality in the AKC
ring !!!  We will see . . .

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com