[ SHOWGSD-L ] ATAA

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:10:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello All
Back several months ago I asked as to when the ATAA would be listed in the
Review, since September is usually the month for Obedience. But I was told Sept
is the Obedience month BUT not this year. Then someone wrote and said October!
Well October has come and gone and still no ATAA.

I received my NOV/ DEC Review today and guess what ???? No ATAA listings for
top Sire and Dams.

Is this feature being discontinued? Was there no room in the Review? Does
anyone have an answer? I was under the impression that this tabulation listing
was of some merit since people go through the time of submitting their
accomplishments and there is a chairperson that collects this and keeps track
of the submissions and rankings and this program is listed in the P and P and
comes up at board meetings, but I guess it isn't that important when it can not
hold ground to its own month in the Review as does ROM Sire and Dams. This one
seems to keep getting pushed aside for whatever reason.

And that is what I would like to know ..... Why it hasn't been published? It
could of helped fatten the NOV/DEC Review with a couple of more pages. Does
anyone know what month /issue this will appear in?

Thank you in advanced for the info.
Lyn Chernak

Lyn Chernak ~ CherLyn Shepherds
AKC Breeder of Merit

http://www.cherlynshepherds.com
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
   CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC
  Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, CD, RA, TC, HIC, CGC