[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ARO/Pauls comments

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:14:18 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2007 6:42:36 PM Central Standard Time,
rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I used  to walk the halls of the
shelters picking the ones our rescue would take  so I do have that
experience...and one I would never want  again

Paul,

Maybe you better think again about all those faces you saw in the  halls, the
poor faces.... when Mr. Hunte floods the market with all those  puppies, how
many of those faces are Hunte puppies?????

And please don't tell me how he is trying to clean up the dirty puppy mill
business.  How can you fall for that?  That is a dirty business and it  will
never be clean, no matter how much Mr. Hunte tries to dupe the  public.  He is
in it for the $$ and that alone. He does not care about  all those poor
suffering dogs and puppies in the mills he is "trying to clean  up".  He only
cares
about his reputation and how much he can sell his  "image" to everyone.  He
needs to be put out of business.  That would  help all of us immensely.  We
need
people to buy from "responsible"  breeders, not from pet shops supplied by
Hunte.  We should be unanimous in  that.

There is NO way I could ever sleep at night if I voted yes to that  man.  He
has hurt our club, he has hurt our reputation, he has hurt us a  breeders and
more then anything, he has hurt thousands and thousands of puppies  and their
sires and dams.

Janet
_www.JanMarGsd.com_ (http://www.JanMarGsd.com)
http://www.aol.com.