[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ARO/Pauls comments

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 09:28:22 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2007 9:31:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Paul..in  my opinion if you voted "yes" you voted for Hunte "the man" and
what  he
represents through his company  that he founded. From the tone of  your post
I still get the feeling that you are taken in by Hunte, or you  wouldn't be
trying to separate Hunte from the Hunte Corp. You don't seem to  have the
discernment to see that Hunte employs many of the same techniques  that a
predator would use to cover up their real intentions. In my opinion,  if you
peel off  Hunte's facade..the horns, smell of brimstone, cloven  hooves and
forked tongue in fact do  exist!  Christine

Thank You Christine.  This sums it all up.
Ileana

http://www.aol.com.