[ SHOWGSD-L ] AR wins in Little Rock

  • From: Shofar Shepherds <shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:38:17 -0800 (PST)

They slipped this one by us and it may be coming soon to you....
As of tomorrow, all Pit Bulls in LIttle Rock must be neutered, chipped, and
registered with the Humane Society (I didn't quite catch the where). There will
be a pix of your dog and the owner together. After the owner pays $150 per dog,
they are free to enjoy their pets "with certain other restrictions" the newsguy
said on the 6 am news as I was getting ready for work.  I don't know what they
are but they did mention that other breeds may follow.

If they include GSDs, I will dress my dogs up in concentration camp pjs and put
a huge Mogan David on them.  I will have a tee shirt made up to wear for the
photo.  It will say that Hitler has arrived in Little Rock.

I tried to rally the dog folk in LR about 8-9 years ago.  They laughed at me,
and the local GSD club threw me out for "spamming" the members when I asked
them to go to a city meeting to protest the MSN being considered.

One voice isn't going to do it.....

Leslye Morrow
Member GSDCA
Shofar Shepherds and Shelties