[ SHOWGSD-L ] AR Plan to end ALL breeding in US

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:15:23 -0800

Here is the ultimate goal of all AR groups, right out front where you
can see it.   lSAR I International Society for Animal Rights.  Please
note "our goal is to end virtually all breeding in the United States
and to prohibit the importation of canines bred elsewhere,"

www.isaronline.org  for the rest of it :-(
  ISAR's
Model Statute Regulating
Dog Breeding, Facilitation and Sales

At this very moment, literally countless numbers of dogs, certainly
hundreds of thousands, are held captive around the world in wretched
conditions, while being used and abused as living breeding machines by
conscienceless breeders, facilitators and commercial retail sales
outlets whose only concern is for their own profit.

Because much of that abuse occurs in the United States, and because
ISAR's self-imposed mandate is the protection of animals, we have
prepared a comprehensive Monograph containing ISAR's Model Statute
Regulating Dog Breeding, Facilitation and Sales. In effect, our
Monograph is a brief in support of our Model Statute. ISAR's approach
to the dog breeding problem is revolutionary because our goal is to
end virtually all breeding of dogs in the United States and to
prohibit the importation of canines bred elsewhere. End the breeding,
not perpetuate it.

ISAR's Model Statute's imposition of tough regulations on breeders,
facilitators and commercial retail sales outlets is unapologetically
draconian. This is our intention and our goal, because only in this
manner can the dog-trade's participants' appalling, and often illegal,
conduct be regulated out of existence once and for all.