[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOL listers

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:12:10 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2005 7:19:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
What if  they had something I wanted?  I don't mind marketing people,  they
often give me good ideas. I often have some ideas for them as  well.

Evan

Boy, I don't either.  Last Christmas I went NUTS finding a  particular Winnie
The Pooh talking plush toy for my nephew.  I finally did  an AOL shopping
search and found one.  This year, they sent me an add for  an age appropriate
"lap-top-like" Pooh that has 20 different (learning type)  games you can put on
his belly, press certain things, Pooh speaks and he'll  feel just like a big
boy w/ his "'puter".  Pretty good marketing campaign  and I was thankful!

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_