[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOL O/T

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:09:24 -0700

Those of you suffering with AOL might be interested in this.  PCWorld
recently came up with a list of the 25 worst Technological Inventions of all
time, and AOL topped the list.  Some things never change.

Paul opines...

Steve...your post is accurate and will mean nothing. With minor
exception....AOL people are faithful to a fault.

I explain AOHell as being 1 grain of sand on a 5 mile long beach as the
"internet" is so vast and AOL makes it so hard to get there. Anyone on AOL
who can double click on www.diablokp.com and get there...please let me know.

I will admit I am a  recovering AOHell user so my point is skewed...

Paul