[ SHOWGSD-L ] AOHell

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:42:14 EST

In a message dated 3/11/2005 5:41:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
For some  reason...AOHell accounts are bouncing posts like a rubber ball.

I came home to 245 posts tonight on AOL.  Are none of my posts getting  out
there?  Maybe that is why no one is yelling at me tonight.

I guess it is popular to keep blasting away at AOL, but since I have used  it
for the last 5 years or so, and since it is the biggest of all, it can handle
 some complaints.  It has never gone down for me, and gives me all I can
deal with.  But, whoever wants to use another service, good for them.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together