[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE & Rally

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:40:45 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:50 PM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE & Rally

<RE: Rally..............It may seem very "easy" for those experienced
performance people.  But get an owner with 2 left feet, and things can get
complicated..........trust me.....LOL>

I have been taking my Can Sel CH/Am CH Angelina to rally classes, and it's
not only the 2 left feet thing, but a matter of a novice performance person
gaining confidence!  Angel is ready (according to our instructor), but not
her owner (according to me)....I can judge a show in front of my
peers.....double handle at a show with my peers.....but am not quite ready
to jump off the diving board and get in the rally ring (with a dog that can
do it, mind you)....It's a matter of confidence....but we're working on it
:-)

Cyndi
www.carettigsd.com