[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE & Rally

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:49:53 EDT

It is highly inappropriate to make decisions on issues when a committee
chair is not even aware. I think Helen is owed and apology.  Was this in  the
agenda??

RE: Rally..............It may seem very "easy" for those experienced
performance people.  But get an owner with 2 left feet, and things can get
complicated..........trust me.....LOL

What I find disheartening AND discouraging is the message sent.  It  takes
away from those who may view Rally as an opening to more advance
performance competition.  It is very hard for some people to muster to  courage
to go
out there with their dogs and do something fun.

Do away with this eliminating propaganda.   Are the current AOE  holders
with Rally titles going to see their AOE removed? Are we looking at  the
beginning herding titles the same way?  I sure hope not on both  cases.

Seems like someone jumped the gun.  This is by far the least of  the
concerns for our club, surely there are other issues more "pressing"  than to
deal
with Rally titles, especially without the AOE chair  awareness.

Just my two cents.

Ileana
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd