[ SHOWGSD-L ] A.O.E./ Mom's Day

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 10:35:23 -0700

Friday night we were reminded by two different  friends that there was a
Temperament Test
going on reasonably local and that the test had not filled up yet and that we
could probably get in.
We drove down early to get there early to enter "BO"    Yesterday I got my
Mother's Day present.
<  G >
Now she is........: U.S. Grand Victrix Select Excellent A.O.E. Mar Haven's
Black Orchid T.C., H.T.
YAAAA AAAAY!!
For those who think going Grand Victor or Grand Victrix is just another
B.O.B......well.....ya had to be there!!!
< BIG G>
To earn some of the prestigious titles offered by the German Shepherd Dog Club
of America.....a TRUE HONOR!!
To hear Ben Bigornia & others chanting A.O.E. when you complete that special
AOE award and are walking off
the field........pure love of fellow GSD people who know what an honor it is
and support each other at these events.
They are 'the frosting on the cake' .  Congratulations to all the others who
received their T.C.    Great dogs with
great owners!
We thank the Diablo Valley, German Shepherd Dog Club,  Inc. for putting on the
Temperament Test.   They are
getting hard to find.......and they take work and travel by quite a few
people..... ...including the two evaluators who
worked together all day yesterday.
ALL of these titles take work from our Parent Club, and our local Clubs.    We
all really need to be supportive
of our struggling clubs and our Parent Club who make  these 'bonuses' available
to us.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com