[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE

  • From: "Threese Clark" <chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 06:45:42 -0400

I usually read all the posts and don't often respond but have to on this
one. The Rally titles should not be look at with such distain. I have titled
dogs in both Rally and the more formal obedience venues. In my opinion the
Rally training is more appropriate to the dog's everyday existence and makes
him a good citizen and ambassador of our breed. The exercises are much more
realistic to the daily contacts the dogs have with the general public and
can be easily adopted to a walk down the street or a visit to a store or
park. How often do you use your everyday manners as opposed to your "formal"
social behaviors????

Threese
Limited Edition Shepherds (VA)
www.limitededitionshepherds.com