[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE

  • From: showgsd <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:34:16 -0700

I can understand not allowing Rally Novice, but I certainly feel that Rally
Advanced and Excellent should be acceptable.  I think allowing HT is
questionable if  a Rally Novice title is not allowed.  JMHO
Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RE
"Strider" - see his pups on my website