[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, HelenFranklin520@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:37:42 EDT

at the very LEAST it should have been confirmed with helen, the committee
chair.  i've never done rally but i have done obedience and agility -   how
can someone use the excuse that one is not a "gsd herding" function when the
 other is?  my ch jimeni's cajun just loved the tunnels in agility - he
loved them so much that he figured out that, if he stopped just before the
end,  he could turn around and do it again.  many times, we had to fold up the
tunnels to get him out.  i'm sorry, but shepherds weren't "built" to do
that either yet it does NOT take away from the training and teamwork it takes
to  put on any performance title.  leave the rally title alone, let it
qualify  a select dog for an AOE and stop finding ways to discourage people
from
participating in a venue.
diane
Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)

In a message dated 7/26/2009 1:20:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

I have  no opinion on this one way or another but I certainly agree with
Helen - I  think it was highly improper to have heard this and made a
decision with  out contacting the committee head for her input.- Certainly
telephone  call would have been in  order

**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323048x1201367271/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgI
D=62&bcd=JulyBadfooterNO62)