[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE

  • From: "R. Steiner" <mobilegrmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:25:52 -0400

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Stormy Hope<Stormy435@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is Flyball and AKC performance title?

No, Flyball is not an AKC event. Wish it was, because my dog was an
EXCEPTIONAL flyball dog and raced for almost 8 years.   She hates
retirement and would still like to race but we don't let her :)

Flyball is run by 2 organizations in this country, the larger one is
North American Flyball Association (NAFA) which covers United States
and Canada.

--Regina
2 GSDs and one permanently visiting papillon