[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOE

  • From: pamjb1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:09:51 -0400

 I feel that since the German Shepherd is toted for being the most versatile
working breed out there, that any type of recognized performance event should
apply. It's not just a herding or obedience dog, they can do many different
types of behaviors. That would include disc dog, rally, agility, fly ball,
weight pull, freestyle, carting, water work, even sledding. So, if an owner is
putting in the work and each dog may have a different talent, then that should
be recognized.
That's my two cents.
PJ and the pack.