[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ANYONE HEAR THIS NEWS STORY

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:02:49 -0600

Hi, I got an ad saying it was for ANY dog - I think --
I'll need to check further with my travel agent.  I also
think Delta is also offering this special service at this time.
I've always liked Delta because of their DASH --
Delta    Animal   Special    Handling -----
Northwest is my favorite airline tho, mostly because of
how they treat the animals.  I've flown with dogs for years
and they put a multi-copied tag on the crate.  When the
crate is loaded, they take a section off and the Steward
or Stewardess will hand it to you at your seat so you'll
know your friend is aboard.  Also Northwest is the one
airline I know of that allows the trainers for blind and/or
assistance dogs to fly on board to help with the training.
I have a neat story I'll share later -- on an experience I had.
Norma & the critters on the wet wet farm in La.