[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ANSWERS on mycoplasma testing

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>, <Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:36:02 -0800

there are stud dog owners out there that DO NOT feel it is necessary to test
for Mycoplasma..just put the bitches on Baytril until they are out of
heat...Well
IMO there IS something wrong with that..if a bitch is infected even on
Baytril she
pass it to the stud dog( Dr.Kruger correct me if I am wrong here) and that
begins
a cycle of a stud dog passing it to the bitches after that one before he
goes sterile.
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds,MI