[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ANIMAL AMBASSADORS Emerging To Shed Light On Anti-Pet Laws

  • From: "Mary-Anne Boulet" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:40:24 -0500

May I crosspost?
Mary-Anne
----- Original Message -----
From: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 4:08 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] ANIMAL AMBASSADORS Emerging To Shed Light On Anti-Pet
Laws

Subject: ANIMAL AMBASSADORS Emerging To Shed Light On Anti-Pet Laws
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

In light of all the anti-pet legislation coursing through the country, many
pet owners have decided that enough is enough!
"True animal lovers only want to live in peace and love their pets. They
would never dream up such laws. Hurting pet lovers this way is heartless,
crude
and mean-spirited. Instead of preventing cruelty, this is the very license
for
it." (Ron Hevener - Author, "High Stakes")

ANIMAL AMBASSADORS Emerging To Shed Light On Anti-Pet Laws

January 10, 2007 - New animal ordinances are springing up all over the world
and more recently sweeping the United States. Many responsible pet owners
and
pet lovers believe that these new ordinances will force irresponsible owners
into proper and responsible care of their animals. If you listen to animal
protection groups and the mainstream media, one is lead to believe that
dangerous
dogs, pet overpopulation and breeding kennel conditions are "the issues in
question." But when we take a closer look, are those things "really" what
drives
all this legislation?

According to mayors and other officials of the cities passing these laws,
most of the recent ordinances which have passed in the United States have
been
pushed through in the name of public safety. Such legislators have felt
(most
notably, the recent ordinance passed in Louisville, KY) that the first
concern
is public safety. The interests of constituents ...Concerns of constituents
Public opinion ... These things ranked further down on their list of
considerations.

Anti-pet laws passed in the name of public safety are more definitively
directed at breeders and others who have animals for racing, show, and
sporting
events rather than protecting the public from so-called dangerous animals.
More
importantly, they are directed at eliminating the right to own animals; to
merely be animal guardians -- with the city and state governments actually
owning
the animals -- and thereby making their own decisions for the animals as
regards spaying, neutering, micro chipping, and euthanizing.

There is a hidden agenda with regard to all of these laws and it has nothing
to do with public safety or concerns for good animal care. Rather, it is
about
eroding or removing American freedoms, the right to own as many animals as
we
can provide for, the end to all domestic animal ownership, and the end to
the
existence of domestic animals altogether. That is the true and hidden
agenda.

In Louisville, KY, home of the Kentucky Derby and the largest and oldest dog
and sporting shows in the country, it appears that this anti-animal
ordinance
was meant to send a loud and clear message to the rest of the country about
the actual ownership of everything in this country. Eminent domain,
political
correctness and now anti-animal laws -- nothing is as it appears in America
the
"free and brave, by the people, for the people, OF the people". These laws
are
more guise than care, if read deeply and thoroughly. Protecting animals is
not the true goal here.

However a light is beginning to dawn on the dark terrain of animal laws and
civil rights.

ANIMAL AMBASSADORS - (a term coined by Pennsylvania author/artist, Ron
Hevener - www.RonHevener. ANIMAL AMBASSADORS - (a term coined by
Pennsylvania
author/artist, Ron Hevener - www.RonHevener.<wbr>com) - are now stepping
forward to
claim back their rights as free American citizens with the right to make
their
own decisions with regards to th

"I have always been an animal lover, caring very much for their well-being
and welfare. It's dismaying to me -- after all the years I've worked with
animals in veterinary medicine, and now as a natural pet care educator -- to
see the
very core of who I am, being attacked through these nasty laws disguised as
concern for me as a citizen. I am a voice for the animals and I am standing
in
the gap as a voice for them and their owners, knowing true animal lovers are
joining together with me to sing in this choir. I know many are ready to do
so
as the real Ambassadors for the Animals."
To find out more about the laws and how you can take action, go to
www.Louisville- To find out more about To find out more abou To find out
more about the
laws and how you can take action, go to www.Louisville-<wbr>Pets.com -
www.pet-law.<wbr>com or www.naiaonline.<wbr>org. The Animal Talk Naturally
website
will soon have form letters people can use to contact politicians at every
level, pet product manufacturers and city officials as a means of letting
them

Contact:
Kim Bloomer
Phone: 505.217.1815
Email: Kim@animaltalknaturKim@anim
www.AnimalTalkNatur www.Ani

###

Submitted by Ron Hevener's Publicist
www.RonHevener. ww

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope