[ SHOWGSD-L ] ANGEL UPDATE

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:15:31 -0500

Y'all,
   I have been asked by several to post an update on the Angel Girl my friend
rescued in North Carolina. Melissa finally got to take her home and the girl
was full of every worm known to the dog world........plus was pregnant. The vet
put her body condition at a 2. THANK GOD, the pregnancy is in the first stages
which allows them some time to get her little body over the infestation and
recoup enough to with stand being spayed on the 12th of April. Then they have
to deal with the heartworms. Angel, who is now Mya short for My Angel, is
slowly but surely becoming a part of the family and has adopted a baby goat!  Mo