[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AN OMEN

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wynsum@xxxxxxx" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

Spirit walker for the brave.

At the cabin in Oregon I have an eagle that hangs out in the tree by the river
right next to the cabin. I walk all of the dogs off leash on a 4 mile long walk
from the cabin down river, up to high road and then back down to the cabin. The
eagle is always waiting for us at the same spot at the end of Low road. He
watches us then goes about his fishing. When we make the big circle walk he is
always back in the tree next to the cabin waiting for us.  There is something
comforting about a Spirit Walker watching over you.

Terry