[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AN OBSERVATION OF COLOR DEPTH AND COAT LENGTH

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, gsdramey@xxxxxxx, marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:58:57 EDT

amen, jeff -let's worry about what's important.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 5/20/2010 1:58:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
caggra@xxxxxxx writes:

In the  US our breed is losing correct sidegait more than it's losing color
or  coat....

Jeff