[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AMY GREENHUT-VERY SAD

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 00:34:12 +0000 (UTC)

I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words during this most difficult
time. I will get to everyone individually. Once again the people in this group
have shown just how caring they can be.  I truly do appreciate all your kind
words.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant