[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AMAZED

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 04:30:09 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2007 11:16:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
elg440@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  no idea,  I asked Gary who she represents and he said the club. I
then  asked if wasn't the board and he hesitated and said he wasn't sure.
Tonight
 she had a yelling session in the restaurant with Kris. and I now represent
another board member.  I understand that this attorney wants to put on a
seminar for the board, but no one knows what it will cost, and there is also
be an investigation, by her, of the board, her client.  I may have to  go to
the meeting tomorrow. I didn't want to do it, but my clients have asked  me to.

I will be held to the same standard of secrecy,  however.   What a lot of fun
this is.

Is the club her client, or the BOD her clients? Is she representing the
membership and our wishes?  Because if she got hired to represent the Club,
and/or the Board of Directors, bottom line she is representing the
membership......right?

Someone better explain to Ms Lawyer that she works for US, her  clients.

More confusion, I thought we learned our lesson in January. Guess  not.

How much are we paying this lawyer, who hired her, who authorized her
hiring?  And who is going to fire her?

And if she has a contract, why are we increasing her fees?

This is more BS if you ask me.

Ileana