[ SHOWGSD-L ] ALL THE GOLD

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:48:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/2007 5:37:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx writes:
And FB,  I can totally sympathize with exhaustion, but boy, if I lived only
an hour  away from Sacramento, I would be there.  I might be fast asleep in my
chair, but I'd have a big sign around my neck for people to read while I
dozed:  "SAY NO TO AB1634". They count noses, which to the politicians  means
votes.

I bet Flower Boy will be there.  He was willing to travel to the  Supreme
Court to give me support, and I can't imagine he would miss this chance.  Also,
he will be effective if anyone listens to him.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together