[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ALL BREED/SPECIALTY CHAMPIONS

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, I agree.I think that everyone just wants a champion when they start, no
matter what ring. After that  you should startto improve on what you have and
breed for quality, not just a champion. I love specialties and would just do
those, if there were more of them, but an really deserving champion should be
able to win in both rings under knowledgable judges, not just judges that look
at the other end of the lead.
Ann Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch Gilley and #1 Dam Muggles -
owner/breeder of 66 champions and 19 ROMs