[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC-Rules Obedience/Conformation

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 06:48:57 EST

In a message dated 11/12/2005 6:47:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know  for a fact the the OBEDIENCE JUDGES adhere to
the rules. My dog was entered  in NOVICE. Going for the
2nd leg in Novice A. The dog threw up just outside  the
rope as we were heeling. The Judge came up to me and
said,  "I  am sorry but you are excused because the dog
is sick." We could not  continue.

Dawn

Good for that judge.  Actually SOME adhere to the rules, sadly  not all.  I
see too many older, lame dogs that shouldn't be jumping going  for those last
OTCH points or that final UDX leg.

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_