[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC/Hunte site

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:33:53 -0800

Hi Sally
In maybe unpopular defense of Jim and Sheree Moses...  I don't like that
they are involved, , but I do understand that maybe, just maybe they were
selling to a man they on whome they had no real background ?  I doubt he
announced he is the biggest trafficker in the world, prior to the
purchase(s).  I don't want to condemn either Jim or Sheree, it could have
been any of us.
You can question potential buyers all you want, but in the end it comes down
to their forthrightness.  I don't believe that either Jim or Sheree would
intentially do something with such terrible ramifications for the club.  Why
would they put themselves in the line of fire?  Doesn't make sense, esp as
smart as they obviously are in promoting and marketing their dogs.
Just my .02 cents
Kathy Tank

On 2/13/07, SallyHH31@xxxxxxx <SallyHH31@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think we would all like the truth.
>               SallyHH

> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original
> author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup, TC, OFA