[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC website/ GSDs

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GSD List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 06:58:25 -0800

They say "refer to the breed standard' but ignore
it in the list of colors. The top of the column
says "standard colors." Huh????

OK, I will agree that a pure bred GSD can come in
all of those colors (does grey mean sable?) but to
use the word standard and to post 'refer to the
standard' seems quite misleading to me. It might
be more accurate to say known colors or something
else or at least a notation about what colors are
within the standard.

Who writes this stuff???? Shouldn't the parent
club have some input???
Dave