[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC speaks on Jr. Show

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:30:07 -0500

Call Junior Showmanship
phone: (919) 816-3776
at AKC and speak to Sue Richards whom I just spoke with If the breed is
excluded from judging due to a specialty within a certin number of miles the
junior may NOT show that breed in Junior Showmanship. Thats the way it has
always been sadly.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.com/