[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC rep - clarification

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CagGra@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:27:05 -0500

 A minor clarification:
When I posted last week regarding this rep, I was clear in asking that those
people who experienced her wrath should write AKC. I did not ask for those who
were not there to also complain. (Although, if that jerk's inbox overflowed, I
won't lose any sleep.)

<< Jeff wrote: I know Becky meant well by asking everyone to send letters, but
I fear this may
backfire on us.? I feel that only those who were touched inappropriately or
felt
threatened by the Reps actions should be sending in detailed
accounts/complaints
to Peter and AKC.? Also, anyone who actually witnessed any of this should send
articulate, professional letters as well.?? I would not try to fight AKC about
double handling or anything like that.? I would suggest sticking to the facts
of
the Reps actions that were inappropriate.? >>

Becky T. Dickson
www.GretchAnya.com
www.GSDbyDesign.com
www.georgeberstler.com