[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC on line individual dog registration, welcome & names

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:17:16 EST

Tried this for the first time today and I must say, this is pretty  cool.
For full registration, they do ask for the 4 digit # in the limited  section so
for those who sell on limited, as long as you darken those boxes, the  puppy
can't be registered on full registration.

As far as kennel names are concerned, unless the person doing the
registering enters the kennel name, there's no guaranteeing it'll get put on
there IF
you don't do your own registrations...on the bright side, IF you prefer  to do
your own and guarantee your name is on there you're not out much.  I  just did
one, but after the e-mail coupon from dog.com, I'm out a whopping $9,  so if
a kennel name on a particular puppy is important, that's the way to  go.

VERY easy and sure beats wondering if they'll get the name right...

So I'm pleased to welcome Pine Hill's newest edition,  Fircrest Halle  B of
Pine Hill, bred by Helen Word, repeat of the 2nd place 9-12 puppy bitch at
this year's National (AOE 2x Sel Ex CH. Lenlor's Maximus x Fircrest My Jewel V
Sunrise), and a BLACK...(surprise!)

AND, I got the name I wanted from Canada for "Kate"...she is officially
Alfaro's Next Top Model, bred by Alan Milhousen,  (Army x Alfaro's  Izzy).  No
way
to do a foreign registration on line...I have a STACK of  stuff for that lol:)

And now, time to clean...these girls have the house up-side down  <G>.  For
some reason, Kate decided to shred the grill cover  today.  How easy can it be
to find a new grill cover mid winter????   Now, she wouldn't have been
anywhere near the grill EXCEPT she learned how to  open the latch to the deck.
Smart
one she is...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds