[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC mistakes?

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:55:34 -0800 (PST)

Patty, I have one better. I leased a bitch to someone that came well
recommended for a co-breeding. She sent in the litter application and lease and
got a letter from AKC saying I couldn't lease her the bitch as I didn't own
her. She called me, rather upset, I must say.  The next  day I received the
puppy papers with me listed as the sole breeder. That took a few weeks to
straighten up.                                                          Ann

          www.geocities.com/edangsd
                PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx wrote:In a message dated 1/21/2005 2:56:39 PM
Central Standard Time,
utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Makes
> me wonder - how many people could have this happen, how many other
> such mistakes are made by AKC and how easy is it for someone to falsify
> records?
AKC sent my puppy reg. papers for my litter to someone in Alabama and even
put the litter in his name. After a number of calls (over a months time) no
one would listening to me or help.
Finally when I started crying, out of total fustration, on the phone, the guy
on the other end finally helped me. He was the only one that bothered to
find my original application, everyone before him couldnt be bothered.

Patty Szymczak

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original