[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC inspections of 4-6 litters a year

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:34:02 -0800

I doubt they inspect puppy mills,backyard breeders , because they don't
register puppies with AKC nor are they AKC members. I'm sure it is like the
CKC if you are not a member there is little they can do to you.Those types
of charges have to be done with a civil suite through the courts after
charges are laid by the spca or privately I would think?
Emilie