[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC award disallowment

  • From: "William Gish" <gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, "Peggy" <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:57:0 -0400

Peggy - You are right on track!  I had a case where the BOB dog bit the
photographer at the end of the breed.  My analysis told me that it was too
late to DQ because the book was marked and the judging over.  AKC Rep told
me I was right!  It's nice to be right occasionally!

 Bill Gish, gsd001

--- gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx