[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC and the Mix Breed Program

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:28:13 EST

In a message dated 11/12/2009 5:37:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Weather  your dog is a Champion or a Heinz 57, we all have one common bond
and that is  the love we feel for these wonderful creatures.

Saturday I will be judging two ARBA shows in Southern California.  This is
always a fun show for the exhibitors, (not so much for us judges who  have
to do about 250 breeds, groups and Best In Show, twice).

I always enjoy doing it, but it wears me out, trying to learn and remember
all the new standards. There are always two or three new breeds every
year.  ARBA always loses a few breeds to the AKC as well.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/