[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC Survey

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:17:35 -0800

> Hi,
> I have been a volunteer at Guide Dogs For The Blind for 10 years and
> have
> yet to see a Doodle come through there. The only crosses we have is
> yellow lab
> to golden retrievers. We have German Shepherds,Goldens and Labs. We
> have had a
> few Poodles a Collie or two but never a Doodle so far.
>                             SallyHH

Sally....
So far the exotic crosses have not done it right. But just wait - we
are putting one together that will astound the world.
So far the Poodle and the Sharpe and the poodle have produced the
Sharpadoodle.
The Poodle and the Chiwawa have produced the Tacodoodle.
The Poodle and the cocker have produced the Cockadoodle.
And this is the one we are going to breed to the Doby to get the
ultimate designer dog: The Cocka-doodle-do!
It will be guaranteed to rise early and bark at dawn, rousing the
entire neighborhood to get up and get going.
We have started a waiting list. Would you like to be first?
Dave