[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Survey

  • From: "Mike Crowson" <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:28:53 -0600

THis labradoodle is new to me, hwever, it has been bred since 1989. From
what little info I have been able to obtain, it was specifically bred to
produve gentle guide dogs for the blind for those that have allergies to
normal pet hair. I've seen many websites devoted to this breed and they seem
to have a large following. If the breed is sound in mind and body, and
serves a great service to the dhsabled, why not have them as a AKC
registered dog? ALL purebred started somewhere. JMO

Mike